Foundation / Corporation
Disney Conservation Fund (DCF)
02/18/22 11:59 PM EST Receipt
Grants of up to $50,000 to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations for community conservation programs in priority states and countries. Applicants are required to submit a Letter of Inquiry prior to submitting a full proposal. Funding is intended to support projects that address a significant and urgent conservation need. Funded programs will contribute to the conservation of endangered, threatened, or vulnerable species and their habitats in the wild, and engage communities through education programs or community-based projects.
The Disney Conservation Fund supports programs and projects around the world, with programs in 120 different
countries receiving support thus far. The fund also seeks to support projects taking place in areas where Disney has
a significant business focus. For eligible geographic areas, https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/app/uploads/2021/09/DCF-Frequently-Asked-Questions-2022.pdf#page=3.
The Fund will also consider support for projects focused on species/habitats featured at Disney’s Animal Kingdom or The Seas with Nemo and Friends at Epcot.
Criteria and Priority Considerations - The Disney Conservation Fund gives priority consideration to holistic programs that address a significant and urgent conservation need (or projects that are part of a program) which reflect all of the following:
GrantWatch ID#: 176918
The DCF will consider requests for a maximum of $50,000 to be provided over a grant period of two years.
The Disney Conservation Fund will not award funds at less than 80 percent of the amount requested. Most grants are able to be funded at the full amount requested.
Grants will be provided over a period of two years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit an online Inquiry: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/ao_login.login?x_gm_id=2577&x_proposal_type_id=78390
For geographic eligibility questions, as well as for technical support, please contact the DCF team at Corp.Conservation@disney.com.
Disney Enterprise Social Responsibility -- Strategic Philanthropy
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Africa: Angola, Botswana, Congo, DRC, Egypt, Gabon, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia: Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, The Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Central/South America: Antigua, Argentina, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Castaway Cay, Cayman Islands, Chile, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Galapagos Islands, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, The Bahamas, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe/Middle East/Australia: Albania, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Kingdom of Bahrain, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanese Republic, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia & CIS, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sultanate of Oman, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
- Marine: Alaska, Antarctica, Antigua, Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, California, Castaway Cay, Cayman Islands, China, Eastern Gulf of Mexico (especially in/near Florida), Hawaii, Indo-Pacific, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, The Bahamas and Western Atlantic; will also consider marine projects occurring near other priority areas listed.
*Any projects focused on marine species, brackish or saltwater habitats will be considered by this committee.
- North America:
Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia;
USA: Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wyoming
USA: Alaska; Arizona; California; Connecticut; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Illinois; Maine; Montana; New Hampshire; New York City; New York; North Carolina; Pennsylvania; South Carolina; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Washington; Wyoming
USA Territories: Puerto Rico (USA)
Canada: Alberta; British Columbia; New Brunswick; Nova Scotia;
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants of up to $30,000 to Montana nonprofit organizations and government agencies for projects to reduce and prevent pollution throughout the state. Applicants must complete required registrations prior to submitting an application. Funding is intended for the design a
Grants to USA and Canada nonprofit charitable organizations to impact public policy in a variety of national and international issues. In previous years, grants have been awarded for general operations and project support to think tanks, national councils, judicial orga
Grants to New York and Pennsylvania families living in eligible areas and caring for a child with cancer to offset expenses related to the child's cancer treatments. Funding is intended to cover costs not covered by health insurance, including travel costs, housing, and
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants to Connecticut nonprofit organizations in eligible areas for programs that benefit local residents. Funding is intended to strengthen projects serving local communities. Applications are reviewed on the basis of need, the number of clients, and the area served. E
Grants to Alaska nonprofit organizations, tribal organizations, and governmental educational institutions to improve education in eligible regions. Priority areas include increasing the quality of education, identifying issues, and creating enrichment programs. Grantee
Grants of up to $6,000 to Alaska nonprofit organizations, tribes, schools, and IHEs to promote the culture of Alaskan Natives in eligible locations. Funding is intended to support projects that encourage the traditions of these peoples, preserve cultural resource mater
Grants to Texas nonprofit and government organizations in eligible counties to enhance the local quality of life and advance equal opportunity. Grants are awarded for general operating support, project support, research, capacity building, capital improvement, public po
Grants of up to $2,500 to New York artists in eligible counties to support the creation of new artwork and encourage the engagement of artists with the local community. The purpose of the program is to enhance the technical skills and professional development of local a